How it works
#1. Add your rentals
Don’t worry about property importing. We make migration fast and painless.
#2. Get more exposure
We take care of the complexity of listing your rentals on hundreds of booking sites.
#3. Increase Profitability
Receive more bookings and manage them all from one simple and powerful dashboard.
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER
Get a powerful, yet simple back office
Having amazing software is a key step in helping your business thrive in a growing industry. Start using a friendly, powerful, affordable system, all without sacrificing depth or functionality.
GET A STUNNING WEBSITE
Also allow travelers to book directly from you
Market your business with a beautiful, easy to use website. Our templates are mobile-ready, booking-ready, customizable, and completely integrated with Lodgable.
Ready to get started with Lodgable?
Lodgable has helped numerous property managers and homeowners achieve booking success. Discover how the power of Lodgable’s technology can help you effectively market your rental and increase profits.TAKE A QUICK DEMO
- Lodgable’s core features (like our property management, channel manager, reservations system, and invoice tools) are 100% free for homeowners and property managers. We help you manage your rentals and market them to places like AirBnB and Expedia (called channels). You are still responsible for paying any commissions they impose directly to the channel. Other add-on services offered by other business (like Stripe Payment Processing) may also charge fees.
- The company logos, names, and/or websites referenced here belong to their respectful owners. Lodgable may partner with these travel companies directly or connect with them by means of other third party distributors, travel bureaus, travel agents, or wholesalers authorized to conduct business on their behalf. Lodgable makes no claims that a travel company will accept any of your rentals. It is up to each individual travel company and/or third party to accept or deny your rental(s) based on their own reasoning. You, not Lodgable, will be required to pay all commissions to such travel companies in exchange for advertising your rentals and/or facilitating bookings.
- Some travel sites may require you to choose one of their cancellation policies or abide by their security deposit terms to work with them.
- Lodgable is not responsible for connection delays that may or may not arise from our partner sites. Please refer to the Lodgable Terms for more details on double bookings.
- While most travel sites do allow property content automation via our API integrations with them, some sales channels do not support all of the features that we offer.
- Travel company visitor traffic data was derived from similarweb.com and global.touricoholidays.com/analytics/between August 1, 2016 and March 7, 2017 using popular top-level domains unique to the companies and/or website references displayed on this page. Calculations may not account for less popular subdomains specific to individual countries. Calculations were derived by summing the monthly visitor traffic of all travel companies we market to either directly, via a third-party, or via an affiliate network. Actual visitor traffic may differ from what is advertised. Increased traveler visibility does not guarantee increased bookings for your rental(s).
- Statistics were derived fromwww.homeaway.com/bookings/#home on May 26, 2015.
- Source: Visa Internal Study, December 2008. Derived on May 26, 2015.
- See the Lodgable Terms for more information on allowing travelers to cover processing fees.