When Airbnb guests reserve your house, they expect it to be clean and exactly as described in the listing. They also demand a simple check-in procedure and access to vital information. This seems to be a simple task.
All of this is made more difficult because you are physically separated from your home. This raises the issue of how you can run your holiday rental from afar. The solution is to establish a business procedure that allows you to manage your Airbnb rental from afar.
You must attend to all of your visitors’ demands regardless of where you are physically situated. You will provide a faultless visitor experience if you do so. To operate your Airbnb company efficiently while traveling, follow these 5 tips on managing an Airbnb remotely.
1. Make self-check-in available
Consider setting up self-check-in so your visitors may enter your property without having to see you in person. You have two options: use a key lockbox or install an electronic or smart lock.
Key management services are also a good idea. Keycafe and Everydoor.io are two systems that may assist you with key handoff management.
- Everydoor.io offers keyless self-check-in for guests and employees through smart locks as another alternative for managing Airbnb remotely. Smart locks make your house or company more secure. Guests may only enter your house if they can establish their identification using a wireless signal from a smartphone.
You may also use the Everydoor.io app to offer your visitors a pin code to put into the intercom’s keypad if your property needs a pin code to access the building.
You may transmit access instructions automatically using Keycafe or Everydoor.io. This means that your visitors will have instant access to all of the information they need to enter your home.
Remotely controlling admission to your property through an app also ensures that assistance is available if your visitors need it. If your visitors are experiencing problems getting entrance to your property, you’ll be notified right away. You’ll also know right away if someone who isn’t supposed to be there is trying to get in.
Using Airbnb key management applications, you’ll have complete control over all entries, check-ins, and checkouts. They will also assist you in avoiding awkward situations, such as the cleaning company accessing the property before the departure of your visitors.
2. Use vacation rental software to manage Airbnb from afar
Managing your company from afar might be difficult. However, you can rest certain that your company is in good hands even if you are touring the globe due to automation.
- Use one interface to sync your calendars and manage your Airbnb, Booking.com, and Vrbo/HomeAway bookings.
- Use the reporting function to keep track of your business’s progress;
- Use our direct booking management toolset to handle direct reservations;
- Link your Stripe account to Lodgable to create invoices and accept payments securely;
- and much more…
Lodgable gives you complete control over remote team management. You’ll be able to manage, and add cleaning team members to properties they are responsible for. This may be done from a computer or a mobile device.
3. Enlist the help of a professional cleaning service
You won’t have to be on-site to manage each guest changeover if you hire a professional Airbnb cleaning service. After a visitor has left, a professional cleaning service may undertake typical duties like disinfecting and cleaning. You may relax and enjoy your vacation or focus on crucial responsibilities in the interim.
A cleaning service will also look after areas that are often overlooked. All hard-to-reach spots will be cleaned by professional cleaners, ensuring that your house is pristine.
To guarantee that your vacation property is kept clean, provide the cleaning business with a tailored cleaning checklist.
4. Hire maintenance companies available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If you’re trying to run Airbnb from away, your maintenance suppliers are one of the most important parts of your business. You need trustworthy maintenance staff that can respond to any request at any time.
All of the providers listed below should be on your speed dial if you want to manage your Airbnb efficiently from afar:
- Cleaning services as a backup
- Air conditioning repair services
- Landscaping services are available.
- Cleaning service for pools (if applicable)
- Controlling pests
Property maintenance concerns usually seem to arise at the most inconvenient times. Your visitors will expect you to respond quickly no matter what occurs. Your visitors will give you unfavorable ratings if you take too long to react to an urgent problem. As a consequence, income will suffer as a result.
To efficiently administer Airbnb remotely, you’ll need a team of suppliers that can provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You’ll need someone you can rely on and who can handle any necessary repairs right away. When choosing a service, look for a respected company.
5. Create an extensive guestbook
When your visitors arrive, make sure they have all the necessary information. They won’t need to contact you with any extra inquiries throughout their stay if they do it this way. When visitors arrive at your property, provide them with an educational handbook to help them get the most out of their stay.
- Your Airbnb welcome guestbook should include information about local attractions, public transit timetables, and other useful information.
- Put it in a prominent location on the kitchen counter to ensure that your visitors see it.
- Mentioning your check-in and checkout processes in your Airbnb listing is strongly advised. Also, remember to include them in your welcome book.
- Finally, when guests’ reservations are verified, WiFi codes and troubleshooting information should be delivered to them automatically through Airbnb. Include this information in your welcome binder as well.
Creating a robust system to administer an Airbnb remotely is critical for operating a company from afar.
Although it may seem that there are many setups required, it is required for an Airbnb company to be lucrative. These five pointers will assist you in creating an effective business flow that will make remote administration of your company much simpler. Maintain a passive income, of course.
You will draw more reservations and get more favorable reviews if you ensure that your system functions flawlessly at all times. All of this will help you establish yourself as a reliable and successful Airbnb host.