Have you ever wondered how to swiftly and effectively contact Airbnb customer service? We understand that contacting customer care may be inconvenient and time-consuming. Small difficulties aren’t always worth the wait and effort, so hosts can handle them themselves.
However, all hosts are likely to confront a more severe issue at some point throughout their careers. The best and most effective approach is to contact Airbnb customer service directly when this occurs.
We decided to produce a complete Airbnb customer service guide to prevent misunderstandings about customer service information. You may use this guide as an all-in-one resource that contains all pertinent information on how to contact Airbnb.
How to Make a Phone Call to Airbnb
When customers and visitors encounter a problem, they typically seek direct phone lines. Calling Airbnb instead of going online is more likely to address the problem quickly. Because the company’s inboxes are continually full of requests and inquiries, email communication takes a long time.
Airbnb now has offices in 34 different cities and countries, each phone number. Always use a confirmed phone number when calling Airbnb’s customer care. Here are some pointers on how to communicate with a customer support representative:
- Before calling, check your carrier’s rates to see whether you’ll be charged a long-distance call cost.
- Take notes while on the phone. If you need to contact customer support more than once, you may not be connected with the same representative each time.
- If your nation does not have a specific customer support number, we suggest dialing the one that is nearest to your location.
For residents of the United States, the best toll-free customer service phone number is 1-855-424-7262. (available 24 hours). 1-415-800-5959 is another number we suggest dialing (San Francisco). The following is a list of all Airbnb phone numbers from across the world:
- Australia+61 2 8520 3333
- +43 (0) 72 08 83 800 Austria
- Argentina: +54 11 53 52 78 88
- Brazil: +55 21 3958-5800
- Canada: +1-855-424-7262
- Chile: +56 229 380 777
- China: +86 10 5904 5310 or (shared-cost) 400 890 0309;
- Denmark: +45 89 88 20 00
- France: +33 (0) 1 84 88 40 00
- Germany +49 30 30 80 83 80 or +49(0)40 609 464 444
- Greece +30 211 1989888
- Hong Kong +852 5808 8888
- Tel Aviv +972 3 939 9977
- Ireland +353 1 697 1831;
- Italy +39-06-99 36 6533
- Japan +81 3 4580 0999 or (toll-free) +81 800 100 1008
- Mexico +52 55 41 70 43 33
- +31 (0) 20 52 22 333 (Netherlands)
- New Zealand +64 4 4880 888
- Norway +47 21 61 16 88
- Peru +51 1 7089777
- Poland +48 22 30 72 000
- Portugal +351 30 880 3888
- Puerto Rico +1 787 919-0880
- Russia +7 495 465 80 90 (Moscow) or + 7 495 380 35 15 or 88003017104 (toll-free) (toll-free)
- South Korea +82 2 6022 2499 or +82 808 220 230 (toll-free)
- Spain +34 91 123 45 67
- Switzerland +41 43 50 84 900
- Sweden +46 844 68 12 34
- UK +44 203 318 1111
- USA +1-415-800-5959 (San Francisco)
- +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)
What can’t issues with Airbnb be resolved over the phone?
Although calling Airbnb’s customer support is the quickest method to reach them, certain things can’t be done over the phone. But first, let’s speak about what we can do over the phone:
- Booking inquiries/cancellation of a reservation on Airbnb
- Reporting booking troubles
- Requesting a full or partial refund on Airbnb
- Assisting hosts who are experiencing problems with their visitors
- Credit or debit charge inquiries
On the other hand, some challenges or stages may necessitate the use of a different mode of communication. When filing claims or receiving payments, you may be required to scan or upload certain documents. Finally, customer support will not assist if a dispute between guests and hosts does not seem to violate any Airbnb laws and regulations. This implies they won’t be able to provide you with a refund or any other kind of compensation. Instead, visitors and hosts will be on their own to find a solution without the help of Airbnb.
How to Email Airbnb Customer Support
Some customers prefer to communicate with customer service by email. This option is particularly appealing since there is no service cost. While you may have to wait a little longer for a response, at least you won’t have to worry about being charged a long-distance call fee.
You may contact the firm at one of the three addresses listed below:
Aisling Hassel, Global Head of Customer Experience, may also be reached at [email protected]
Finally, if you ever need to contact Airbnb’s CEO, Brian Chesky, you may send an email to [email protected]
However, keep in mind that the organization often answers emails within a few days. If your question is urgent, you may want to contact them via phone.
How to Get in Touch with Airbnb Directly Through Their Website
Another alternative is to use the Airbnb website to contact customer care. By visiting the Help Center and selecting Contact Us from the drop-down menu, you may do so. Before you can use the contact form, you must first answer some basic questions, such as why you are contacting us and the problem, so that your message may be sent to the appropriate department.
A live chat option will also be available, allowing you to engage with customer support staff in real-time.
Using Airbnb’s Social Media Channels to Contact Customer Service
Due to the increasing popularity of social media networks in recent years, many businesses have begun to actively use them to engage with clients. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are the most popular social media platforms. Here are the ones that Airbnb is in charge of:
- Twitter: @Airbnbhelp or https://www.twitter.com/Airbnb.
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/airbnb): https://www.instagram.com/airbnb
- AirBnB’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/airbnb
Airbnb is extremely active on Twitter due to its high level of interaction. If you need a semi-urgent answer from a corporation, your best choice is to contact them through Twitter. This is how you do it:
Log in to your Twitter account and search for @airbnbhelp in the search box.
- Click the blue drop-down menu next to the Follow button to access the menu.
- Select Send a Direct Message from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the form with your questions/concerns, and you should get a response within 10-15 minutes.
- If required, provide further personal details.
Looking for Assistance with Hosting Forums and Groups
If your issue does not necessitate direct Airbnb intervention, another great option is to look for answers on hosting forums and Facebook groups. Because it has a community feel, it can be an excellent source of information.
Many hosts and property managers are eager to share their knowledge and provide tips and advice. By performing a quick Google search, you can find a wide range of forums. In the Airbnb hosting and property management community, there are two well-known forums:
- Community Center for Airbnb
- Air hosts Discussion Forum
Facebook also has a slew of groups with tens of thousands of members. Because both forums and groups are rather busy, you’re likely to get a quick response from other users.
If you’re going to post anything in a group or a forum, make sure you read the rules beforehand. Some inquiries need a specified format that all users must follow. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.
Hosts are fully aware that they will need to contact Airbnb customer support sooner than later. The list of possible issues is infinite from simple account questions to reporting difficulties with visitors. Fortunately, Airbnb has given its community a wide range of contact tools, allowing everyone to get responses as quickly as possible. All you have to do now is follow this advice on contacting Airbnb, and you’re ready to go.